Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Pre-Moistened Sensitive Wash Glove Personal Waterless Bath Glove , Pack 8||Pre-Moistened:||Yes|
|Safe For All Skin Types:||Yes||Hypoallergenic Lotion:||Yes|
|Free Of Known:||Yes||Dermatologically Tested:||Yes|
baby wipe gloves,
bathroom cleaning gloves
Personal Latex Free Gloves / Exfoliating Shower Gloves Waterless Bathing
Waterless bathing! A ready-to-use single-use, two-sided, premoistened, non-woven, rinse-free glove impregnated with a protective washing lotion that is dermatologically tested to be free of known ® allergens.
The Sensitive Wash Glove is alcohol free, contains no soap, and requires no rinsing or drying. It is equipped with a ® polyethylene liner on the inside.
The Sensitive Wash Glove is ideal for patients with skin sensitivities as well as for bedridden, incontinent and dependent patients.
• Hypoallergenic lotion is dermatologically tested and free of known allergens
• Safe for all skin types, including newborns and geriatric patients
• Allows complete bathing of bedridden patients
• Single-use, prevents cross-contamination
• Saves time and reduces costs associated with traditional bathing; significant reduction of bathing time required for patients
• Avoids the clean up/disinfection of conventional bathing accessories
• Avoids wet bed linens and wet patient gowns
• No water or towel required
• Self-drying, eliminates abrasion to skin surface when drying and helps prevent incomplete drying that can lead to skin maceration
Instructions for Use
1. Open the pack by peeling down from the top of label. ®
2. Remove one Sensitive Wash Glove and reseal the label. ®
3. Place the Sensitive Wash Glove on hand.
4. Bathe the patient following your local SOP for proper hygiene. Both sides of the glove may be used.
• When bathing is complete, dispose of used gloves according to your standard institutional operating procedures. ®
• Do NOT flush Sensitive Wash Glove. Discard in regular waste container according to facility infection control guidelines.
Contact Person: Marc Huang1