Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Available Types:||Wet Shampoo Cap||PH:||Neutral|
|Clean Scent:||Yes||Ingredients:||Aqua, Coco Glucosid, Propylene Glycol, Cocomidopropyl Betaine|
rinseless shampoo cap,
waterless shampoo caps
Hypoallergenic Wet Rinse Free Shampoo Cap / Hospital Shampoo Cap
1) Easy and convenient use, Ultra soft for sensitive scalps
2) No mess - no need for running water
3) Hypoallergenic, gentle and non-irritating
4) Premoistened with rinse-free shampoo and conditioner
Needle punched nonwoven coated with PE
|Composition||viscose 60%, polyester 40%|
|Unfolded size||49cm( ± 5%), can be customzied|
|Scents||Lavender, Lemon, Fresh Ocean or other types|
|Color||White, Blue, Pink, Light Purple, can be customzied|
|Characteristic||Baby Safe Formula|
|OEM &ODM Service||Available|
1. The shampoo cap can be heated prior to use in a microwave. When warming shampoo cap in a microwave, never heat for more than 15 seconds. Microwave heating times will vary according to wattage.
After heating, place shampoo cap on head (longer hair requires user to bundle hair on top of head prior to placement).
2. Massage hair through shampoo cap until hair feels saturated (approx 1-2 minutes for shorter hair, 2-3 minutes for longer hair). Excessive tangles or foreign matter in hair can require longer massage times or the use of more than one shampoo cap to complete the cleaning process.
3. Remove shampoo cap and discard the cap in an appropriate container. Towel dry, comb and style hair as desired.
|Warnings||1) Closely monitor shampoo cap heat levels when using on infants, unresponsive patients or sensitive skinned individuals. Remember, the wearing of rubber gloves can diminish your sensitivity to heat.|
2) For individual use one. Never re-use the shampoo cap.
3) Be sure the shampoo cap is not excessively hot prior to placing on head. Never apply a hot shampoo cap.
Hypoallergenic Wet Shampoo Caps for waterless hair wash Dermatologically tested formula
Contact Person: Teresa Hu